A new seminar hosted jointly between Physics and ORFE focusing on interdisciplinary work at the intersection of physics and machine learning.
What? A seminar series highlighting research on both physics-inspired approaches to understanding ML and the use of ML for physics applications
When/Where? Wednesdays 4:30 - 5:30pm in Jadwin Hall, Room A10 with light refreshments after the presentation.
Who? The speakers for Fall 2023 are as follows:
- Sept. 27: Shirley Ho (Flatiron)
- Oct. 4: Juan Felipe Carrasquilla Alvarez (Vector)
- Nov. 1: Javier Duarte (UCSD)
- Nov. 15: Phiala Shananan (MIT)
- Nov. 29: Andy Leifer (Princeton)
For more details — and to sign up for the seminar mailing list — please see the seminar website.
- Operations Research & Financial Engineering