We invite you to submit a workshop proposal for the academic year 2018-2019.
We are looking for opportunities to sponsor or co-sponsor workshops in the areas of statistics and machine learning that:
- brings together Princeton faculty, students, post-docs as well as external collaborators
- seeds, or enhances innovative research at Princeton
- Brings together new groups of researchers to tackle important problems
We encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity. The submission process is short and simple. The deadline is July 1, 2018.
The Center anticipates workshops to be anywhere from a half day to one or two days long, though longer workshops can be discussed. We are open to new and unconventional ways of organizing your program, as well as traditional formats. Proposals should include the following items:
- Title of Workshop/Event
- Names of Organizers
- Estimated Budget
- Approximate duration and proposed dates
- List of possible participants (both internal to Princeton and external)
- Brief statement about the workshop topic, objectives, and benefits.
Proposals should be submitted via email to email@example.com before July 1, 2018.
We look forward to your proposal and hope you will join us for one of our workshops.
Examples of recent and planned CSML Co-Sponsored Workshops
- Symposium on The Mathematical Theory of Deep Neural Networks, March 20, 2018, (organizers: Adam Charles, Michael Shvartsman, Mikio Aoi, Ahmed El Hady)
- Bridging Mathematical Optimization, Information Theory, and Data Science, May 14-16, 2018. (organizers: Yuxin Chen, Mengdi Wang)
- Princeton Day of Optimization, Sept 28, 2018. (organizer: Amir Ali Ahmadi)