On April 30, students in the Princeton Data Science club presented updates on research projects. The students and their ongoing projects are listed below:
- Simeel Angdembe ’23 - Analyzing Data on 911 Calls
- Sara Ansari ‘24 - Improving Canopy Height Estimations for Sloped Areas Using LiDAR Waveform
- Mutale Chanwa ‘21 – Question Answering Systems
- Melanie McCloy ‘22 – Digital Twin Technologies for Structural Health Monitoring of Infrastructure
- Satya Nayagam and Brian Kang ‘22 – Leveraging Store Data on Customer Transaction History to Make Informed Predictions About Future Purchasing Behavior
- Grace Wang ’22 – Retinal Disease Detection Using Convolutional Neural Networks
The Center for Statistics and Machine Learning supports these student projects via a grant of Microsoft Azure credits. Video of the event is available at this link.